SBS - "No Tool" Stainless Steel Fin Screw for Longboard and SUP
Never again need a screwdriver to install, adjust, or remove your longboard fin or stand up paddleboard fin. Originally designed for the iSup market, The "No Tool" longboard screws and plate hold your center fin in place just as before, but are tightened by hand and held in place by the spring force of an o-ring. Be overjoyed by never needing a screwdriver, being able to adjust your fin position mid-session, and spending more time on the water, if that be on your SUP board, inflatable SUP or a 9'0" noserider. Whether you are the type to call it is a skeg or a fin, we got you covered. These are quality built, with clean edges and smooth threads. Dimensions of plate fit all standard fin boxes. All Santa Barbara Surfing products are quality built, no fluff gear to get out on the water. Rider tested on world class point breaks, our mission is to spread quality gear far and wide to our water sliding friends. Compare this to the E-Z Bolt, Wonderbolt, Quick Fin Release (QFR) or Thumbscrew versions.
- NO TOOL REQUIRED: Hand Tighten Against Rubber O-Ring Means No Tools Ever
- RUST PROOF: 316 Stainless Steel Will Not Rust In Fresh or Salt water.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 99% OF BOARDS: Fits All Standard Surfboard Fin Boxes For Longboard, SUP, Single Fin, Paddleboard
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Starboard & Naish Paddleboards owners report these are too short for those boards.
- SUPER VALUE: 2-3 Pack Means You'll Have An Excuse To Buy More Boards
- 2 pack - 0.6 x 4 x 5.8 inches
- 3 pack - 0.5 x 3.4 x 3.5 inches