SBS - Stainless Steel Longboard Fin Screw & Plate - Pack of 3
Santa Barbara Surfing stainless steel longboard fin screws are high quality stainless steel channel plates paired with stainless steel for an easy installation in your fin box. Fin screw selection varies by the rider, but the default is these Stainless Steel screws ones because they are strong and never rust. It is a good idea to add a set of these to your quiver, and with 3 per package, you won't need more for a long time. Go ahead and throw a set into your cart.
- TIME TESTED DESIGN: 3 Pack of Stainless Steel Longboard and SUP fin screws. Usage: Slide in fin box, insert fin, put screw in, tighten with slotted screw driver.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Fits All Standard Fin Boxes. Plate is .55"x.55"x .15" (14mm x 14mm x 4mm). Screw is 10-32 X 3/4"(5mm x 19mm) Long.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: 316 Stainless Steel Plate and 18-8 Stainless Steel Screw. WILL NOT RUST
- FREE STICKER: We include our Santa Barbara Surfing sticker in the package so you can represent.
- 1% TO CHARITY: Every month we send 1% of our sales to a charity. This month it is SurfAid which is improving the health, wellbeing and self-reliance of people living in isolated regions connected to us through surfing.